1. Ultra-wideband frequency jamming: simultaneously interrupting numerous RF frequency bands (433MHz, 824MHz, 1150MHz, 1550MHz, 2.4GHz, and 5.8GHz);
2. high gain directional antennas with a jamming range of 1000-2000m;
3. Convenient operation: different frequency bands can be opened or closed individually by different switches; frequency bands and output power can be selected;
4. Convenient to carry: the main device, battery, and antennae are all integrated into a lightweight design that increases mobility.
5. The jammer’s built-in high-performance battery can last up to 150 minutes;
6. Effective self-protection: if such a drone signal jammer detects overheating, over-output-power, standing wave, or other errors, it will automatically turn off the failed module, ensuring the device’s operating reliability.
The Drone Hunter DP-001 is a shield-shaped counter UAV device that weighs less than 2kg and can be carried in one hand.
The main device, battery, and antennae are all integrated into the design of the Drone Hunter DP-001 to maximize mobility and reduce weight. This jamming device has a range of 1-2 kilometers and can disrupt numerous RF frequency bands at the same time (433MHz, 824MHz, 1150MHz, 1550MHz, 2.4GHz, and 5.8GHz).
The effective jamming range of this anti-drone device is increased thanks to high gain directional antennas. It is an extra option in urban situations, as it focuses a power beam into a restricted airspace where UAVs have appeared, ensuring that electric equipment adjacent are not disrupted.
413MHZ-453MHZ; 824MHZ-960MHZ; 1150MHZ-1400MHZ; 1550MHZ-1650MHZ; 2400MHZ-2500MHZ; 5700MHZ-5900MHZ
1000-5000 square meters
Built-in battery: 12V, 8AH, Charger 220V to DC14.6V
total RF output power<30W
|Continuous working time|
150 minutes (6 bands full-on)
Antenna gain: 8dBi-18dBi
-20℃ to +60°C
IP64, waterproof outdoor
2KG, packing weight:3.5KG
Ihuntdrone provides comprehensive UAS protection can be tailored to specific regulatory environments.
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix ”@ihuntdrone.com”.